Please click the link below to be taken to the secure payment site.
Should you have any questions about your account, please contact us at 281-443-9600 or 800-820-0515.
Terms Conditions and Privacy for online payments
All payments to Accounts Receivable Consultants, Inc. using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
1. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card or Checking account in the selected currency.
2. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment.
3. Payments are deposited to Accounts Receivable Consultants, Inc. bank account.
4. Online payments are secure:
Payments will be processed directly by either Creditor or Accounts Receivable Consultants, Inc. (in US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
If successful, you will receive a confirmation email that your payment was completed. This doesn’t mean the funds were transferred from your bank please allow 1-3 business to complete.
6. By using Accounts Receivable Consultants, Inc.’s online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable Accounts Receivable Consultants, Inc. policies relating to your Internet resources.
8. Accounts Receivable Consultants, Inc.'s Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
9. Partial payment towards the balance of your account will not insure it from being reported to the credit bureau and does not constitute an agreement for payment arrangement or a settled in full.
10. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your bank, your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges assessed by the relevant entity thereon, all of which obligations remain your sole responsibility.